Research Associate Permanent position
The School of Medicine from Lille University in France has opened a Research Associate permanent position.
Team: Glycation, from Inflammation to Aging
Lille Inflammation International Center LIRIC / INSERM.U995
School of Medicine
Lille University, France
Institution: Lille2 University
Salary: 2150-3300 €/month
Today: Contact email@example.com
Mars-April 2016: Website Application
May-June 2016: Administrative Selection
September 2016: Interview/Jury
November 2016: Start
Working under the supervision of Professor Eric BOULANGER, the candidate will
make a leading contribution to the project focusing on the role of Glycation and
RAGE on aging.
The candidate will:
- Have to design and develop scientific projects and new methods in the field of
- Develop the research model of aging Caenorhabditis elegans (C.elegans)
- Manage the technical and financial means assigned to the activities of experiment
- Generate, validate and interpret experimental results
- Publish or present the results (oral and/or poster)
- To train Master and PhD students
Very good theoretical and practical knowledge in Aging Biology and Molecular
Biology: construction of vectors, transfection, quantitative RT-PCR in particular in
connection with the model C.elegans model.
Good knowledge on epigenetic is wanted.
PhD on Aging Biology
Post-Doc on Aging Biology