The Consulate General
The district of the Consulate General of France in Vancouver is composed of British-Columbia, the Northwest Territories and the Yukon.
- "En Mouvement": video portrait of the writer Nadine Mac Kenzie from Calgary
- Video:’Mommy is in America’ presented at Spark’13 - Vancouver
- En Mouvement series: video Portrait of Michèle Smolkin, former Executive Producer for programming at Radio-Canada in BC & Yukon
- ’En Mouvement’ series (video portraits): Eric Arrouzé, Ambassador of French cuisine
- Rémi Panossian Trio @ TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival – July 2013 - Video
- Should we be afraid of Chinese immigration?
- "En Mouvement": a series of video portraits of French nationals living in British Columbia
- A historical perspective of urban landscapes in France - VIDEO
- Fashion Horvat: an unforgettable Exhibition in North Vancouver
- French thought is still alive